Every ones doing it so here is my list of 50 things about myself. I don't mind if you lose interest around #15.
1. I am 36.
2.I have a hard time understanding how I got to be 36.
3. I don't cook at all and I have a hard time feeding my children.
4. I clean too much.
5. Most of my family wants to get a puppy but I know it will just cause me the most work while everyone else plays with her-this logic makes me the bad guy.
6. Any time I have to touch raw meat, I can only think about the movie "Alive"
7. I was obsessed with the movie "Alive" for quite a while.
8. I met my husband when I was 18.
9. We moved in together when I was 21.
10. We got married when I was 25.
11. I would have plastic surgery if I could ever find that $10,000 I misplaced.
12. I only drink soda and occasionally water.
13. Don't worry-I know how bad that is for me.
14. I think TIVO is the best invention since the pill.
15. I have no ambition when it comes to career plans.
16. I let my children watch too much tv.
17. I watched too much tv as a child but I got a college degree and a job out of it.
18. I have watched General Hospital since 1979-that was back before Luke & Laura and while Richard Simmons was on it.
19. I love Richard Simmons.
20. My girl crush would have to be on Amy Sedaris.
21. My boy crushes are still Andre Agassi and David Lettermen. I can now add Patrick Dempsey to this. And Kyle Chandler from Friday Night Lights-also Tim Riggins and Landry.
22. I want to move to Rangeley but there are no paying jobs there.
23. If I had it to do over again, I would have moved to New York City after graduation and gotten a job in tv there.
24. I have green eyes and have worn glasses since the 3rd grade.
25. I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order.
26. My imaginary friend when I was little was Davy Jones from the Monkees.
27. I have not been on a plane in 10 years and that's just fine with me. I don't trust the people who make them.
28. My first concert was Duran Duran in March, 1984.
29. There are chick flicks that I've watched an embarrassing number of times. I can recite Notting Hill and You've got Mail verbatim.
30. I have lived in Maine since 1979 and have never gone north of Boothbay Harbor. I've never even been to Kennebunkport.
31. I've been to see David Letterman 3 or 4 times. I can't remember. Its really cold in the theater.
32. While at Letterman I walked past Biff Henderson on the street as he was spitting and it almost hit me. I should have saved it and sold it on Ebay.
33. I think Craig Ferguson is funnier than Conan O'Brien.
34. I have a shamrock tattoo on my chest. I have never really regretted getting it like I'm told I'm supposed to.
35. I still read my childhood books.
36. I'm quite handy around the house.
37. I have a hard time paying full price for things.
38. I have lived in New Jersey, Maine, London and Alaska.
39. When I was in Alaska a volcano went off. Its not as cool in real life as it sounds on the news. It rained ash for days and no one could go outside.
40. I don't think either of my kids look like me or my husband.
41. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 21.
42. I am an only child with 4 brothers and sisters. Figure that logic out.
43. I swallowed the first tooth I ever lost in an Easter Peep.
44. I am still embarrassed that I drive a minivan.
45. I don't dance at all and can't understand people who insist on trying to drag you out on the floor-just mind your own business.
46. I love my children but I also love when they both go to bed.
47. I love the craft store but hate the word "craft". Makes me think of old ladies crocheting toilet paper cozy dolls for the church sale.
48. I buy Powerball tickets every week-I know I'm going to win some day.
49. I also love Regis Philbin and still miss Johnny Carson.
50. I have a really bad case of Mom-nesia.
So thats it. Not very exciting but it was sort of hard to do. Now I have to figure out something to feed my kids for dinner.