Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Boy Turns 7

I sat down and explained to Declan that he was not allowed to get any older or Mommy would get really upset. As usual, he did not listen to me and he went ahead and turned 7 on Monday. Just to get back at him, I took the day off but I still made him go to school. I wasn't being mean, just a bad Mommy. I hadn't really bought his presents yet so I needed to do that while he was in school. His presents were waiting for him when he got off the bus though. He finally has a real bike and is very excited to ride it once we figure out how to lower the seat. His birthday party is this Saturday so he still has more gifts coming to him.
Now this one, turns 10 in a few months. I really don't want to talk about that yet. I'm still pretending it's not really going to happen.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Declan. Camden's right behind you!