Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Free Samples

The extreme couponing I'm doing has a side effect. Actually, I'm not really extreme couponing. I don't really have the storage space to do that. The coupon websites though also push the free samples and I sign up for them all. Even that pink makeup bag was free and came stuffed with samples. The problem is they arrive 4-6 weeks later and my clutter OCD kicks into high gear.
I love free things but I can't stand having all these little packets around. I try to remember to use them but I also try to keep them out of sight which means I forget about them. I'll have plenty of anti-frizz serum once summer hits. If I remember I have them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have not tried my hand at couponing yet...I don't think I would even know where to start. Whenever I am at my local grocery store I always see people shopping (women AND men, too) with big three ring binders full of coupons.